Book a short party or long one and save!
Setup Area: 16 x 39 x 17
Actual Size: 14 x 37 x 15
The Castle Dual Lane Combo With Pool (Wet) - the ultimate inflatable water slide experience! This impressive inflatable brings the excitement of a water park right to your backyard.
Designed with two thrilling slide lanes, this combo unit allows two participants to race side by side, adding a competitive element to the fun. The slides are wide and smooth, ensuring a fast and exhilarating ride for all ages. With the Castle Dual Lane Combo, you can create unforgettable memories and endless hours of entertainment for your family and friends.
But the excitement doesn't stop there! This inflatable also features a refreshing splash pool at the bottom of the slides. Participants can cool off and make a big splash as they land in the pool, adding an extra element of fun and laughter to the experience.
Safety is our top priority, and the Castle Dual Lane Combo is built with high-quality materials that meet the highest safety standards. The unit is equipped with safety netting on the sides to prevent accidental falls and ensure a worry-free playtime for parents.
Whether you're hosting a birthday party, a family gathering, or simply want to have some fun in the sun, the Castle Dual Lane Combo With Pool (Wet) is the perfect addition to any event. Get ready to slide, splash, and create unforgettable memories with this exciting inflatable!Comes with blower, 50' water hose and 50' extension cord!
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 3 ft. WIDE (no exceptions) to accomodate the dolly and Castle Dual Lane Combo Unit
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever. If vehicles or items are obstructing the pathway, they will need to be moved before set up can begin.
- The needed ext. cord for this unit is a 3 pronged, 12 gauge heavy duty extension cord. This WILL BE PROVIDED BY US!
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Stakes will be used to secure the unit. If you do not want to use stakes, please select the sandbag option at checkout. There will be an additional fee to use sandbags as they are heavy and require more labor.
- This unit is both a dry and wet unit. If water is left on overnight, this will cause the unit to become flooded and be extremely heavy. This will result in an additional fee of $150 if left on overnight.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the as it is too dangerous. We will monitor weather leading up to your event.