Book a short party or long one and save!
Setup Area: 16 x 39 x 17
Actual Size: 14 x 37 x 15
The Castle Dual Lane Combo (Dry), the ultimate inflatable experience for kids of all ages! This magnificent castle-themed combo unit will bring hours of joy and excitement to any event or party.
Featuring not one, but two spacious lanes, this inflatable combo is perfect for competitive play. Kids can race through the dual lanes, sliding down the thrilling slide at the end, while their friends cheer them on. The vibrant castle design adds a touch of magic and imagination to the whole experience.
Safety is our top priority, which is why this inflatable combo is built with high-quality materials that are durable and sturdy. The reinforced stitching and commercial-grade vinyl ensure that it can withstand even the most enthusiastic play. The mesh windows on the sides allow for excellent ventilation, keeping kids cool and comfortable during those hot summer days.
Whether you're hosting a birthday party, school event, or community gathering, the Castle Dual Lane Combo (Dry) is sure to be the highlight of the day. It provides endless entertainment and encourages active play, keeping children engaged and entertained for hours on end.
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 3 ft. WIDE (no exceptions) to accomodate the dolly and Castle Dual Lane Combo Unit
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever. If vehicles or items are obstructing the pathway, they will need to be moved before set up can begin.
- The needed ext. cord for this unit is a 3 pronged, 12 gauge heavy duty extension cord. This WILL BE PROVIDED BY US!
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Stakes will be used to secure the unit. If you do not want to use stakes, please select the sandbag option at checkout. There will be an additional fee to use sandbags as they are heavy and require more labor.
- This unit is both a dry and wet unit. If water is left on overnight, this will cause the unit to become flooded and be extremely heavy. This will result in an additional fee of $150 if left on overnight.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the as it is too dangerous. We will monitor weather leading up to your event.